Tickets are available for purchase three weeks before the performance.
General Admission Tickets: $10 per event (includes tax)
Interested in becoming a Friend of the Lyceum? View giving levels»
- Online Store
Go to Online Store
For online ticket orders, please print out your receipt or be able to show a digital file. You are encouraged to pick up your tickets in advance by bringing your receipt to the Public Relations Office in McClain Hall 202 (8 a.m.-5 p.m., Mon.-Fri.). To pick up your tickets the night of the event, bring your receipt to the Baldwin Auditorium ticket window which opens 30 minutes before the performance.
- Cashier Window (1st floor in McClain Hall)
Mon.-Fri.; 10:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.; phone (660) 785-4160
- Edna Campbells Gifts (downtown Kirksville)*
Mon.-Sat., 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.; phone (660) 665-3077
- Day of Performance*
If tickets are still available on the day of the performance, they can be purchased at Baldwin Hall Auditorium 30 minutes before the start of the performance.
*Cash or check only. Make checks payable to Truman State University.
- Tickets for Lyceum performances go on sale three weeks before the event.
- All ticket prices include state sales tax.
- Tickets are nonrefundable.
- Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- The University reserves the right to fill all seats five minutes before the time of the performance.
- Photography, audio recordings or videotaping of Lyceum events are strictly prohibited.
For more information about the Lyceum, email LyceumSeries@truman.edu or call (660) 785-4128 (Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m.-5 p.m.).