General Admission Tickets: $10 per event (includes tax)
Interested in becoming a Friend of the Lyceum? View giving levels»
Tickets can be purchased three weeks before the performance.
- Online Store
Go to Online Store
For online ticket orders, please print out your receipt or be able to show a digital file. You are encouraged to pick up your tickets in advance by bringing your receipt to the Public Relations Office in McClain Hall 202 (8 a.m.-5 p.m., Mon.-Fri.). To pick up your tickets the night of the event, bring your receipt to the Baldwin Auditorium ticket window which opens 30 minutes before the performance.
Cashier Window (1st floor in McClain Hall)
Mon.-Fri.; 10:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.; phone (660) 785-4160
Edna Campbells Gifts (downtown Kirksville)*
Mon.-Sat., 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.; phone (660) 665-3077
Day of Performance*
If tickets are still available on the day of the performance, they can be purchased at Baldwin Hall Auditorium 30 minutes before the start of the performance.
*Cash or check only. Make checks payable to Truman State University.
- All ticket prices include state sales tax.
- Tickets are nonrefundable.
- Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- The University reserves the right to fill all seats five minutes before the time of the performance.
- Photography, audio recordings or videotaping of Lyceum events are strictly prohibited.
For more information about Lyceum tickets, call (660) 785-4016 or email email@example.com (Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m.-5 p.m.).